We strive to bring our members the freshest, cleanest and tastiest, certified organic produce that they can find anywhere. When eating food from our farm, whether it be our vegetables and fruits, eggs or meat, you can be sure that there are NO GMO’s, antibiotics, hormones or toxic chemicals used in their production.
CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture. When you become a member of our CSA, you are forming a relationship with the people who raise your food, and in return they are committed to cultivate your food with sustainable and environmentally responsible practices. You can know that your food is grown locally and handled minimally, not shipped from across the country or even across the world. By joining a CSA, you become a part of your local community, bringing eaters together with the farmers that grow the food that you eat.
As a member you are subscribing to a weekly box of vegetables, (or whatever your particular CSA offers), and agreeing to understand the risks and the multiple benefits that are inherent to farming. A growing season can bring an abundance of produce, but it can also create less than ideal conditions on occasions! Farm gatherings provide the opportunity to visit the farm, meet your farmers, and meet other people in your community.
By joining a CSA, you are making a commitment towards a healthier lifestyle.
At High Meadow Farm, we grow food for our family, our farm members and our community members that is safe to eat, sustainably grown, and is grown in an environment that is healthy and respectful to our employees, volunteers and family members. We value and accept all members of our community and invite them to join to create a relationship with us, the farmers, that provides fresh, clean, certified organic food for them and their families that is grown with respect for the land, the environment, and for future generations.
Is CSA the right choice for you? Chances are that if:
- You like to cook using high quality, organic, and the freshest ingredients
- You like to know exactly where your food comes from
- You like to try new recipes and a few new vegetables
- You have a desire to achieve healthier eating habits
- Local and organic are important to you
Joining a CSA is probably a great fit for you!
What Comes with your Membership?
- 20 weekly boxes of fresh, clean, seasonal produce from our farm (4 weeks for spring and 6 weeks for winter shares).
- USDA certified organic: absolutely no gmo's or toxic pesticides
- You are able to log in to your account to view your coming share before the next delivery
- You are able to edit your weekly box; change items, quantities or add additional items
- Recipes and Newsletters to help you learn, use and store your produce each week
- The option to add items like organic grains, fresh, organic tortillas or organic, soy-free eggs
- The option to request home delivery (to approved addresses), or pick up at a convenient, near-by site
- Opportunities to visit the farm for farm picnics, events or just to come and walk the fields and trails!
What's the next step?
Its so easy! Click the "sign up" button and fill out the details on the form. Choose a payment option; check credit card or extended payment). When sign-up is complete, you will imidiately receive a confirmation via email (sometimes found in 'spam' folder). Confirming your email will enable future emails from the farm. As the season approaches, you will begin hearing news from the farm and receiving detailed information about using your account and making the best of your CSA season with us!
What people are saying
- "I love the fresh organic veggies every week. The quality is fantastic and they are always on time. With multiple pick up spots, it is easy to find the one that fits your work or home. Also, the farm parties are a blast! Meg, Mike and Matt go out of their way to make members feel more like family!" -- Lynn S.
- "Quality. Deliciousness. Organic. Heart. High Meadow is a farm with heart as well as amazing veggies and eggs. I would highly recommend signing up for their CSA, you receive more than a box of veggies and recipes, the door opens to wonderful new family and friends. THANK YOU!" -- Cynthia H.
- "This farm operates with so much INTEGRITY. They are certified organic in everything they do, with profound and deep respect for the earth, for the people they are feeding, & for the plants they are tending." -- Julie G.
- "I totally love this farm and all of the people. I love that they host events during the summer so you can actually help out. I brought my children with and they had so much fun. They even got to see the animals which made it that much better. I would highly recommend them to anyone!" -- Emily L.